3005 aluminum belongs to 3 series Al-Mn alloy with Mn content between 1.0-1.5, and 3003, 3004 aluminum sheet belongs to rust-proof alloy with strong corrosion resistance. Similarly, the 3005 aluminum sheet is also a non-heat-treated alloy, which is cold-processed to improve its mechanical properties. However, the strength of 3005 aluminum is higher than both of them. Among them, it is about 20% stronger than 3003 aluminum sheet. In addition, the 3005 aluminum sheet is also excellent in formability, solubility and anodic oxidation.
1. Excellent Corrosion Resistance. 3005 aluminum sheet can resist corrosion from the atmosphere, freshwater, seawater, food, organic acid, gasoline, neutral inorganic solution and so on.
2. Good Formability. 3005 aluminum sheet can exhibit excellent formability and weldability under normal temperature conditions.
3. High Plasticity. In annealing temper, 3005 aluminum sheet has high plasticity. In the case of semi-cold quenching, plasticity is good, while in the process of cold quenching, plasticity is the lowest.
4. Good Anodizing Property. 3005 aluminum sheet can be easily anodized, and the surface after anodizing is more conducive to color coating and other treatment in the later stage.
5. Mechanical Properties. The tensile strength of 3005 aluminum sheet is 140-180 MPa, and the yield strength is 0.2 (MPa) ≥115.
product name: 3005 aluminum sheet
Application and After-Sales Service:
Typical applications for 3005:
According to 3005 aluminum properties, 3005 aluminium sheet can be widely used in air conditioning, refrigerator, car bottom, the ocean and another humid environment, but also often used in building materials, colour aluminium sheet, etc.
Mob & WhatsApp: +86 18838255932